How Are You Doing?
Are you restless, anxious, or unhappy? Do you feel like you’re one of those circus acts spinning more and more plates until they all come crashing down?
At any given time, you’re balancing work, family, friends, health, finances, and more. While you’re likely doing well in some of them, being out of balance and lagging with just a couple areas can still lead to that restless anxious feeling.
Maybe you know where you’re lagging or maybe you can’t quite put your finger on it. Do any of these statements resonate with you?
- You don’t have any real hobbies or bounce between interests all the time
- You don’t feel appreciated and/or challenged at work
- You can’t seem to get ahead in your finances
- You’re out of shape and always feel tired
- You’re afraid to have any strongly held beliefs in fear of offending someone
- You don’t have close friends
- You feel like your time is wasted and you aren’t growing
- You’re burned out and feel like life is a monotonous haze
If one or more of these resonated with you, read on.
There’s a Problem
What’s causing this epidemic of frustrated and anxious men? There’s a number of factors, including some of these sobering statistics:
- The average American spends almost 2 hours a day on social media
- Homeownership is now delayed till an average age of 33, and 1/3 of people ages 18-30 still live at home with their parents
- 22% of Millennials said they have no friends and 30% said they always or often feel lonely
- National student debt is now over $1.5T, more than car loans or credit cards
- 26% of people now say they are atheist, agnostic, or nothing at all
There’s a problem and you’re not the only one.
What are you going to do about it?
There’s a Solution
A lot of guys “self-medicate” with no clear plan. Maybe they read some random self-help books, fix another drink, make a New Year’s Resolution, or watch more Netflix. If you’ve been there you know most of these strategies have little impact or just make the issue worse.
There’s a better way, and that’s why we’re here.
We’re about helping men achieve a Successful and Balanced life by embracing continual, strategic growth in each key area, or “Pillar”, as we’ll call them.
We do this by helping you identify the areas of your life that need improvement and then providing the tools and plan you need for steady growth.
Becoming “The Most Interested Man”
We all want to be “The Most Interesting Man”, or at least an interesting man. Think of the one guy you know who has interesting hobbies, a great career, great stories, lifelong friends, and a loving family. Who wouldn’t want to be that guy?
Here’s the thing, you need to be interested before you can be interesting.
Growth starts with Learning.
Learning starts with Motivation.
Motivation starts with Interest.
Become “The Most Interested Man” and you’ll be well on your way to lifelong learning, growth, balance, and success.
If you’re spending your time in mindless social interactions and binge-watching Netflix you’re never going to be interesting. You need to have an incremental, strategic plan to strengthen and challenge yourself in each area.
The 8 Pillars of a Man’s Life
We’ve structured our content around these 8 Pillars of every man’s life
Each of these should be continual growing while staying balanced to support you. A healthy, happy, and interesting man.
We have a wealth of content throughout this site on each Pillar, but if you want to make the best use of your time you need to identify which Pillar is lacking the most and focus your learning and growth in that specific area.
See, if you get inspired and start trying to work on everything at once you’ll likely fail in all of them. You need to build habits over time, focusing on 1-2 habits at a time till they become part of who you are and then layering on more.
So where do you start?
We’ve designed a free self-assessment that asks 4 questions around each Pillar (32 total) to help you determine which area you need to focus on first. Take 5 minutes to complete this and you’ll be well on your way to having a strategic growth plan.
Take 5 minutes to complete this and you’ll be well on your way to having a strategic growth plan.
After The Assessment
After taking the self-assessment you can also download our free 14-page PDF guide on how to begin your journey to a balanced and successful life.
In this guide you’ll learn:
- Why you’re restless and feel like you’re spinning your wheels
- Why New Year’s Resolutions don’t work and how you can actually get healthy habits to stick
- Why the 8 Pillars must be in balance to have a successful life
- How to create a strategic plan to build 6-12 new habits in one year that will last for life
This isn’t self-help mumbo jumbo. This is real and leads to real results. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Are you interested?